Life Insurance Carriers
We want to make your life easier for you with our quoting tools, personalized service, underwriting assistance, and quality products your clients need.
- United of Omaha
- North American
- American National
- Protective Life
- Banner Life
- Lincoln Financial Group
- MetLife Investors
- American General
- Axa Equitable
- National Western Life
- Fidelity Life
American Group Insurance Service, Inc.
12700 Park Central Dr, Suite 460
Dallas, TX 75251
How to Submit Life Business
We look forward to working with you to grow your Life Insurance business. Please call (800)882-1488 if you have any questions or Life cases that we can help with.
- Application - Double check the application
- Are all pages of the application included? (Do not omit or remove any additional pages.)
- Is the applicant information complete? (Must have address, phone number, and social security number, date of birth, and smoker status to order paramedicals.)
- Are the product name, amount applied for, payment mode, and premium fields complete?
- Is the rating they are applying for listed somewhere on the application or cover sheet?
- Is the relationship, date of birth, and social security number of the Beneficiary listed?
- Is the application signed & dated by the agent and client? (If the owner is different from the applicant, they must sign the application also.)
- Additional Forms - Have all additional forms required been attached to the application?
- HIPAA Authorization
- Replacement Forms
- HIV Consent
- 1035 Exchange Form (If applicable, some carriers require original 1035 paperwork)
- Illustration - Submit an illustration (all pages are required) with any Universal or Indexed Universal Life application.
- Contracting - Do you have a carrier writing number or has your new contracting paperwork been completed in full? If the contracting department has not received ALL additional requirements the application will be returned to the agent, to re-submit once contracting is completed.
- Submit - Mail, fax, or email your universal life and term applications to American Group Insurance.
It is not necessary to mail the application once the fax/email is completed.
- Submit with a cover page
- Number of pages submitted
- Contact information of person to contact if anything is missing
- Client and Agent name
- Any special instructions for processing regarding funds, forms, health, etc.
- Have paramedicals been ordered? Do you want us to order these? Remind your client to fast a minimum of 8 hours.
- Download Contract
- Fill out and sign all pages.
- Include a copy of your void check (if required)
- Include a copy of your license and E & O (if required)
- Send to one of the following: